Why Wait to Build?
You can move right into this beautifully upgraded 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home with den at 5014 Tobermory Way in Bradenton. The custom built home is located on a hard to find, private lot that is nestled against a protected preserve. The lush view immediately greets you when you walk in. The expansive 20 ft of glass doors highlight the serene setting of the preserve and pond. Wait until you see the sunsets from the screened in lanai. The rear of the home faces west and allows for the best view of Florida sunsets.
The original owners hate to say goodbye to this one of a kind home. When Tobermory Way was constructed, special features were added to this open floor plan and was re-designed to allow for additional storage, and added privacy.
5014 Tobermory Way has an expansive kitchen, with a large center island, custom Italian cabinetry, and top of the line stainless steel appliances. The center island can seat several guests and is perfect for entertaining. The main dining area flows into the kitchen area.
The spacious master retreat is separated from the other bedrooms and has a wonderful sitting area and his/her custom closets. Relax in the soaking tub or enjoy the walk-in Roman shower.
Some of the Additional Features of 5014 Tobermory Way Include
- Impact Resistant Glass Windows and Sliding Doors
- 11ft Ceilings with Crown Molding
- Custom Kitchen Cabinetry and Soft Close Doors
- Granite Counter Tops, Glass Backsplash, and GE Appliances
- Recessed Lighting Throughout Main Living Areas
- Porcelain Tile Flooring
- Security System
- Custom Cabinetry in Living Room
- Pocket Doors
- Laundry Room with Wood Cabinetry, Folding Station and Sink
- Oversized Garage
- Upgraded, Large Lot on almost 1/4 Acre
To See More Photos visit Just Listed 5014 Tobermory Way, Bradenton, FL 34211